Arunji has been teaching and sharing his knowledge about yoga for more than 40 years. Besides his personal teaching, he has written and published over 15 books in Kannada.
- Yoga Darpana: focuses on asanas for women and their health.
- Atmarakshneygay Karate: addresses asanas for people practicing karate.
- Shala Makkalige Yoga: focussing on yoga for Children
- Yoga Parichaya: is a brief introduction to yoga.
- Suryanamskara: solar energy and surya namaskara as spiritual and physical practice.
- Yallara aarogyakkagi: talks about yoga, allopathy and Ayurveda
- Nitya Jeevandalli Yoga: talks about therapy yoga emphasis to patients suffering from blood pressure, diabetes and other diseases
Arunji’s latest book in English titled “Experiment & Experience on the Chair: The Yoga Way” was released on 26th October 2014 which sold more than 2000 copies worldwide within six moths of release and in response to its high demand it is being translated in Spanish, French and Italian languages.
The book can be purchased online in India at Flipkart or at Amazon. People from the United States of America can use paypal to buy the book. Currently the book has been sold out in USA. Kindly visit the page after few days to buy the book. We will be back very soon.
for bulk orders please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Now you can also buy the digital version of the book on Apple iTunes Store.