We offer a range of classes over the week scheduled to meet the needs of as many as possible. Classes could be classified as below:
- Orientation classes: These are held for a week each year for beginners who have joined in that year. The theory of Yoga practice is given in these sessions.
- Regular classes: Held at convenient timings both in morning and evening batches for both men and women
- Classes for ladies: Separate classes for women are conducted.
- Remedial classes: These are held for people suffering from ailments like arthritis, high blood pressure, menstrual cycle disorders, diabetes, back pain etc.
- Intensive classes: Every year there are intensive classes conducted during International Yoga Festival at our Ramanagar Centre. This course is only for advanced practitioners of Yoga and is meant to impart knowledge about the Art, Science and Philosophy of Yoga and its use for therapy.
|Weekly Class Schedule at Jayanagar|
|Practice Classes (Not for Beginners)|
|Mon., Wed. & Fri.||6.15 am to 7.30 am|
|Tue., Thu. & Sat.||6.15 am to 7.30 am and 7.45 am to 9.00 am|
|Mon., Wed. & Fri.||5.30 pm to 6.45 pm and 6.45 pm to 8.00 pm|
|Mon., Wed. & Fri.||10.30 am to 12.00 pm|