Due to the onset of the COVID-19 and the government lock down regulations, we are providing online classes via zoom from November 3rd 2020 to December 2nd 2020. In this tough time Arunji and Prashant Yogashraya holds each one of you in our thoughts and prayers.
Kindly ensure you have registered yourself as a user in Zoom. This is an important and recommended step to ensure you get entry to the video lessons. The video lessons are strictly allowed only to registered Zoom users.
Also, please make sure you have the yoga props like blankets, bricks, belts and chair. It is difficult to follow Arunji’s classes without any of the props. These online classes are tailored for people with regular Iyengar yoga practice. This is not recommended for beginners.
Here is the recording sample of one of the zoom classes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJ6fqlS0GM. We request you to check this video before filling the form below.
Class Schedule :
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday : 6:30 AM to 8:00 AM Indian Standard Time ( GMT + 5:30 )
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday : 5:OO PM to 6:30 PM Indian Standard Time ( GMT + 5:30 )
- A student is allowed to attend in one of the above mentioned timings only ( i.e., 3 classes per week).
- The above schedule is for classes from November 3rd to December 2nd 2020, with breaks on Sundays, Workshop days and November 2nd, 16th and 23rd. Kindly note the days of your class in the calendar below.
- Also, kindly note the change in schedule of Saturday evening classes to Friday evening, based on feedback from students.
We would also like to emphasise that, no student will be denied a chance to attend the online classes with Arunji due to lack of funds. Kindly write to us at email@example.com for queries and concerns.