Due to the onset of the COVID-19 and the government regulations, we are providing online classes via zoom from June 1st 2021 to June 23rd 2021. In this tough time, Arunji and Prashant Yogashraya holds each one of you in our thoughts and prayers.
Kindly ensure you have registered yourself as a user in Zoom. This is an important and recommended step to ensure you get entry to the video lessons. The video lessons are strictly allowed to registered Zoom users.
Also, please make sure you have the yoga props like blankets, bricks, belts and chair. It is difficult to follow Arunji’s classes without any of the props. These online classes are tailored for people with regular Iyengar yoga practice. This is not recommended for beginners.
Here is the recording sample of one of the zoom classes https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkJ6fqlS0GM. We request you to check this video before filling the form below.
Class Schedule :
- Morning Timings : 6:30 AM to 8:00 AM Indian Standard Time ( GMT + 5:30 )
- Evening Timings: 5:OO PM to 6:30 PM Indian Standard Time ( GMT + 5:30 )
- Special Classes for the month of June from 24th to 30th. Click here for more details.
- A student is allowed to attend in one of the above mentioned timings only ( i.e., 3 classes per week).
- Kindly note the change in the days for morning and evening batches
- The schedule below is for classes from June 1st to June23rd 2021, with breaks on Sundays.Kindly note the days of your class in the calendar below.
Registrations are closed for the month of June. Kindly visit this page in the last week of June for July registrations.
We would also like to emphasise that, no student will be denied a chance to attend the online classes with Arunji due to lack of funds. Kindly write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for queries and concerns.