We are happy to organise the International Yoga Festival this year at Prashant Yogashraya Ramanagara Center from July 24th 2022 to July 30th 2022. We could not organise the International Yoga Festival in the last two years owing to Covid, vaccinations and travel restrictions around the world.
A typical day in PYRC during the festival would be as below:
- 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM – Asana session
- 11 AM – Brunch
- Time for rest (sometimes there are Ayurveda or Philosophy lectures)
- 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM – Pranayama
- 8 pm – Dinner
- 9pm – Traditional dance or music (not everyday)
July 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th, 29th & 30th – 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM IST ( 3 hr )
July 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th, 28th & 29th : 4:30 PM IST – 6:00 PM IST ( 1 hr 30 min )
- The fees includes the above mentioned classes, food and accomodation. The accomodation would be provided on a shared basis, unless otherwise requested. Non shared accomodation incurs additional costs.
- Transport to PYRC, Ramanagar from Prashant Yogashraya, Jayanagar, Bangalore will be at an added cost and only on a request basis.
- For all the requests and other queries and group bookings, kindly write to email@example.com