We are all aware about the Government lockdown rules and in case of relaxed rules, we are planning to open classes in Jayanagar starting 1st of June with following guidelines:
1. Admissions would be restricted for each session. This will be done by grouping the students into batches , which further means, a student is allowed to attend only 3 classes per week. Therapy classes will be not be there.
2. Social distancing & personal hygiene needs to be maintained while in class
3. Students need to use the of props of their own or use props available at Prashant Yogashraya. To allow this, we are planning on selling the existing props at Jayanagar on a discounted price. Students who want to source their own props are also welcome to do so.
4. If you are unwell (cold, cough and fever), please stay at home. Menstruating women also please stay home to allow hygienic maintenance of the premises.
5. We will try our best to keep a clean and hygienic environment and we request you to do the same while in the premises and co ordinate with volunteers and staff.
Kindly fill the form below and let us know what do you think. Based on the response we will decide about the classes and let you know via email communication.