We are happy to organise the International Yoga Festival this year at Prashant Yogashraya Ramanagara Center from February 20th 2023 to February 26th 2023.
A typical day in PYRC during the festival would be as below:
- 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM – Asana session
- 11 AM – Brunch
- Time for rest (sometimes there are Ayurveda or Philosophy lectures)
- 4:30 PM – 6:00 PM – Pranayama
- 8 pm – Dinner
- 9pm – Traditional dance or music (not everyday)
Feb 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th, 26th – 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM IST ( 3 hr )
Feb 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd, 24th, 25th – 4:30 PM IST – 6:00 PM IST (1 hr 30 min)
- Registrants can cancel their registration with a full refund of fees for cancellations made on or before 01st February 2023.
- Any cancellations made after 01st February 2023. will incur cancellation charges of 50% of the class fee and will only receive a partial refund.
- For cancellations made after 15th February 2023., the fee shall be forfeited.
- The fees include the above-mentioned classes, food, and accommodation. The accommodation would be provided on a shared basis unless otherwise requested. Non-shared accommodation is limited and incurs additional costs.
- Transport to PYRC, Ramanagar from Prashant Yogashraya, Jayanagar, Bangalore will be at an added cost and only on a request basis.
- For all the requests and other queries and group bookings, kindly write to email@example.com.